- This browser uses the SNP ID (rs123456), Illumina probe (e.g. ILMN_xxxxxxx) or HGNC Gene ID (e.g. GAPDH).
- Other types of IDs can be converted by using the lower sidebar panel.
- A table is displayed below so you can get the correct format ID.
Searching by range
- Genomic range information in the format chr1:1,234,567-123,456,789 can be copied & pasted from the UCSC browser.
- The search can handle the colon and the commas between numbers.
- Use the mouse cursor to hover over the point of interest.
- The information for that point is displayed below the plot.
- There is a little bit of lag when displaying the text. The speed can be increased by changing the P value threshold to a higher value.